IT Trainer – London – 2 Months
An experienced IT Trainer is required to deliver Cerner Millennium Training across all departments. Previous experience of working as an IT Trainer is essential along with the ability to confidently learn new systems. This will be for an initial 2 month period and is based in the South of London.
- Strong acute hospital knowledge of delivering training essential.
- Strong Cerner system experience in an Acute setting
- Deliver high quality end user training using a variety of media and environments.
- Provide coaching and support to users face-to-face.
- Communicate effectively with all staff at all levels across the Trust and staff from external organisations through the use of training techniques such as demonstrations, presentations and written course material.