Application Support Engineer (NOC) – Peterborough – Permanent
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Application Support Engineer to join our customer based in Peterborough on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to BAU 3rd Line incidents logged on the incident management system to ensure incidents are resolved within SLA whilst providing help and support to the team.
- Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable. Ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification.
- Respond to incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
- Working as part of the 24×7 out of hour’s rota & be available to provide remote service out of core hours.
- Recommend and deploy changes via the change management process when required.
- Escalate potential service issues initially with Team Leader/ Service Desk Managers/ Service Delivery Managers.
- Windows Server 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 & Hyper-V
- Exchange 2013/2016/2019
- Active Directory (DNS, DHCP, GPO, AD Replication)
- Lync / Skype for Business
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- PowerShell and scripting
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud
- Office 365
- SCCM experience
- VMware / vSphere 5.5 – 6.5
If you’re available and interested then please apply for further details.