Change Management Coordinator – Peterborough
An urgent position has arisen for a Change Management Coordinator based in Peterborough on a 12 month initial contract.
Key duties include;
- Facilitate weekly meetings regarding design changes ensuring there is cross functional agreement to the timelines in place
- Design Change Facilitation, Develop mitigation plans as required for the design changes that do not meet the requested date
- Coordinates the efforts of employees responsible for processing engineering changes, establishing manufacturing effective dates
- Management and development of Excel trackers to ensure efficient processes are adhered to
- Be confident in working with a wide network of supporting functions
- Looking for previous experience in the following; Requires an understanding of Engineering Releasing, Manufacturing Releasing, and Engineering Manufacturing Change Control procedures.
- Requires good oral and written communications skills and excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Project Management skills are essen