Cisco Network Engineer – Peterborough – CCNA/ CCNP – Permanent
An urgent role has arisen for a Cisco Network Engineer with strong Checkpoint knowledge, based in Peterborough on a Permanent basis
Potential suitors will be responsible for:
- 3rd line BAU support for incidents logged on the incident management system
- Providing support and Firewall Management
- Support and configuration of routing and switching skills; ASA, Nexus etc.
- Incident Diagnostics and Assistance
- Log Monitoring and Analysis
- Rule base Auditing and Advisory
- Device Software Upgrades, Patches and Bug Fixes
- Configuration Backup / Restore
- Rule base and Network Configuration Change Management
- Ideal candidates will have a Cisco certification (CCNA/ CCNP/ CCDP)
- Palo Alto
- Citrix NetScaler
- Cisco technologies including switching and routing.
- Cisco Nexus (5k, 7k).
- Cisco Call Manager.
If you’re available and interested then please apply.