Citrix Support Engineer – Peterborough – Permanent
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Citrix Support Engineer to join our customer based in Peterborough on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to BAU 3rd Line incidents logged on the incident management system to ensure incidents are resolved within SLA whilst providing help and support to the team.
- Provide technical assistance to on-going projects when required.
- Assist in maintaining uptime of Citrix infrastructure and customer solutions
- Assist with the on-going development of the core infrastructure strategy
- Ensure all implemented solutions are backed up with documentation, training and expertise within the Service Desk and Support areas.
- Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop Support Experience.
- Citrix Provisioning Services / Machine Creation Services support experience.
- Hypervisor (XenServer, ESX and/or Hyper-V) Experience.
- Remote Access (NetScaler / RDS Web) Experience.
- Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services Experience.
- Valid Citrix Certified Administrator / Associate Accreditation.
- Citrix NetScaler and its capabilities within an EUC platform.
- Awareness of Atlantis ILIO and its capabilities within an EUC platform.
- Knowledge of other EUC technologies eg. AppSense, VMware Horizon, RES etc.
- Valid Vendor Accreditations within the area of EUC.
- Windows 2012/2016 MCSE/MCITP
- Citrix Certified Professional or Citrix Certified Expert (Virtualisation, Networking or Mobility)
- Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable, ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification (V2 or V3).
If you’re available and interested then please apply for further details.