ERP Business Analyst – Cambridgeshire – Contract
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced ERP Business Analyst with extensive experience in QAD, based in Peterborough on an initial 6 month contract.
The QAD Analyst is responsible for the set-up of new, and maintenance of existing QAD systems. Working with internal and external users / suppliers, you will be responsible for the gathering of requirements, translating and executing; ensuring it is fit for purpose, design meets functional and non-functional requirements coverage etc.
- Experience working with QAD EE
- Ability to read QAD code
- QAD Ecommerce MAPS / Transformation experience
- Requirement gathering and specification design
- Experience of working in an IT service management (ITSM) environment
- Experience of inbound and outbound messages (EDIFACT, ANSI, VDA, ODETTE)
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical staff and end-users
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative global environment
If you are available and interested then please apply for full details.