Messaging Consultant – London – 3 Months
An urgent requirement has arisen for a Messaging and Systems analyst to assist with some work in the Central London area on an initial 6 week contract looking to start on the 28th January. The successful individual will be the ‘owner’ of our customers messaging systems and be the main contact in respect of developing, maintaining and providing support leadership, business continuity, change management and release management.
- To maintain the Firm’s messaging systems – to manage and deliver projects in respect of upgrades, maintenance, capacity management, system performance and measurement, in conjunction with relevant vendors and consultants where appropriate.
- To quickly develop a very detailed understanding of the Firm’s use of components, their purpose and their capacity and performance levels to provide a solid basis for high performing messaging systems.
- To lead and provide specific, technical support for the Firm’s messaging systems.
- To provide general 3rd line infrastructure support in-line with a) the needs of the Firm and b) the remit of the team.
- To gain awareness and provide support for other systems such as our chosen server and storage operating systems.
- MS exchange 2003/2010 and 2013 (on premise and cloud)
- Clustering experience
- Retention Policies and best practice
- Email archiving, i.e. Dell Quest Archive Manager
- AD 2003
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5 & v12
- Mobile support BB, iOS, MS and Android
This is an exciting, long terms opportunity with a lot of interest! If you’re available and interested then please apply ASAP for further details.