Project Manager – Peterborough – 3 Months
An urgent requirement has arisen for a Project Manager to join our client based in Peterborough on a contract basis. Our client is looking for an up and coming Project Manager to join their team and take control of multiple smaller projects to deliver full lifecycle.
- Assist with definition, scoping, planning and coordination of project deliverables.
- Act as a liaison between technical analysts and non-technical business stakeholder
- Work with Technical, Operations and Business stakeholder to establish solutions and create proposals to meet business needs.
- This will suit a fresh, forward thinking and methodical individual
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Ideally be able to demonstrable a track record of project delivery in an ever changing environment
- Prince2, PMP or Six Sigma would be desirable but not essential
If you are available and interested in a new opportunity; then please apply for the full project overview.