Senior Infrastructure/Network Engineer – Chester – 3 month contract
Cisco, Skype for Business, Storage, VMware, Veeam, On Prem Exchange
An exciting project has arisen for a Senior Infrastructure/Network Engineer to work in Chester on a 3 month contract.
You will be working under the direction of a Senior Project Manager and you will have key responsibilities around:
- IT Data Centre Infrastructure
- Setup Business App Servers
- Setup Cloud Services apps administrative systems (Sharefile, HR-Systems, etc)
- Setup the Email & Active Directory admin systems.
- External Website, new Email Domain setup and integration.
- Data & File Storage,
- Data & Application Backup,
- Desktop apps such as MS Exchange, MS Office, MS Outlook, Skype, Intranet, Sharepoint, DMS, Visio, Citrix etc.
- Define and implement target operating model (Operations post transition)
- IT Security
- Routers, Switches, Firewalls,
- GDPR & Data Leak Prevention systems,
- Cybersecurity Risk and Compliance
- User Access Authorizations
- Setup Various parent company Reports Restricted Access Views for Infraco Team
- Setup various Infraco Reports & Data access and views for parent company
- Creating Group definitions and access hierarchy.
- Review the 3rd party Business Associates system access requirements and rights through Citrix.
- Network & Communications
- LAN, WAN, WiFi, Internet, Telephony – Intercom & External (PSTN),
If this position is of interested, please apply and quote job reference: 3006209